Intermediate Convertible Tights
Intermediate Convertible Tights are very useful when you have to go to one class that requires bare feet and for the next one you need tights. You can roll the tights up and wear them footless, or have the tights just covering the heel. The features of the product include luxurious elastane based yarns, non elastic waistbands, hand sewn flat seams, no show diamond gusset and no uncomfortable labels.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured with supersoft microfiber yarns
- Hand sews flat seams for comfort against the skin and seamless look
- Luxury soft non elastic comfort waistband providing a no show look under the leotard
- No show diamond gusset dyed to match the colour of the tights
- No uncomfortable labels sewn on the inside of the body
- Available in children and adult sizes
Composition: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
How to wash dance tights?
To wash dance tights, turn them inside out and hand wash them in cold / lukewarm water. Avoid using fabric softeners or bleach. Hang them to air dry or lay them flat.